Sleep or sip? I bet this question is dancing all over your mind these days. Surely it’s much more exciting sipping coffee all day than missing out all the beautiful things that are going on outside of your bed. So what is going to be for you today?
SLEEP AND SIP COFFEE
I go for both. For more sleep and sip. Not coffee, though. Ups, I slip my secret. No, I’m not a coffee lover. In fact, I have never tried a coffee in my life. Surely, the cookies I dipped into my mother’s coffee as a five-year-old don’t count. Anyway, I don’t drink coffee. But I do drink tea. If that even counts. Surely, it must as I never stop at one sip.
SPRING ENERGY CHARGERS
To put it short, I prefer sleep over tea. At least most of the time. Because getting a good night sleep and a good afternoon power nap in this time of a year is way harder than any other time. And not because nights are getting shorter, and before I could find out how my dreams end, the sun rays would touch my eyelids, and I would wake up with that sore pain in the eyes. Still tired, naturally. Or because of the noise coming out from the streets. I have this covered, too. You can find some of my tips for better sleep below.
There is another problem I have that keeps me awake longer than I would want and calls for sleep and sip combination. There is simply so much going on all the time that I don’t want to miss it. You know what I mean. Spring in one word. And creativity. Honestly, you can find me most of the days sleeping with my computer, phone, pencil and diary. In case some new idea comes up into my mind while I sleep.
HOW TO FUEL ON ENERGY IF YOU DON’T DRINK COFFEE OR CAN’T SLEEP
So where I get my energy from then? I sip tea and fresh squeezed juice. I know, surprisingly tea is not as powerful as coffee and juice are not healthy. Regardless the fact that I add in lots of ginger and water. But you know what, I don’t care, because it works for me just fine. Together with a good night sleep and power naps in the afternoon. You know what I mean.
What about you? Do you prefer to sleep or sip? If you are more on the sipping side and want to change sides, here is something for you.
MY TOP TIPS FOR BETTER SLEEP
- Make sure your phone and other devices get some sleep, too. God bless the person who came up with the air mode.
- Cover all the windows in your bedroom or get silk eye mask to cover your eyes.
- Get rid of all the clutter and dust from your bedroom.
- 5. Open windows before sleep and let the fresh air come in. Remember fresh room, fresh look in the morning. You know what I mean. Fresh skin and all. That is why I have this fresh, radiant glow.
- 6. You do know there is a thermostat on your heating device, right. It’s time for you to learn how to use it.
- 7. Sleep in silk and on silk or Egyptian cotton (Giza 45) only.
- 8. Find a right pillow and mattress.