Fashion blogger Veronika Lipar of Brunette from Wall Street wearing A.P.C. blue jeans H&M white t-shirt Sandro Paris green blazer sitting on the bench in dressing room

Cool Spring Outfit, I Know You Will Adore! And Try It Too!

Blazer and blue jeans with heeled loafers and a white T-shirt is the first cool thing spring 2021 has to offer you. How thrilling, right? And what is more, I’m sure you will love this chic spring 2021 outfit idea the moment you see the collage below. Especially because I know you are currently building your spring summer 2021 capsule wardrobe with all the cool things that are classic yet somehow very fashionable right now.

Furthermore, I believe you have already learned all about spring summer key fashion trends. And therefore know that wearing a blazer with jeans is an even more fashionable styling trend for spring summer 2021 than a hoodie and sweatpants.

BLAZER AND BLUE JEANS MAKE PERFECT SPRING OUTFIT 2021

Reasons enough to scroll down, check this spring 2021 outfit, take out your blue jeans and your new green blazer off the hanger, and finally try this cool double breasted and jeans spring outfit, right?

Ps. In case you don’t have a new green blazer, check the links! By the way, collage is shoppable, too. And the commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post that I get is not at your expense. That’s all on the retailer.

SHOP AND WEAR BLAZER WITH BLUE JEANS LIKE I DO

Again, this collage below is hyperlinked and shoppable. To shop the green blazer and blue jeans, white T-shirt, and heeled loafers simply click inside the pink brackets. Ps. products in the widget are shoppable too!

MORE ABOUT THIS COOL BLAZER AND JEANS SPRING OUTFIT

Keep reading if you want to know a little bit more about this cool double-breasted and blue jeans spring outfit before you finally ditch the hoodie and sweatpants and swap it for a blazer and jeans. By the way, you can wear this outfit for your next video call. Or when you want to dress up for the home office effortlessly.

DOUBLE BREASTED BLAZER

My stunning green double blazer comes from Sandro Paris, and you can buy it here. That is if you are fast enough.

A green double blazer will be on trend for fall winter 2021/22, too. Hence consider you lucky if you get a green blazer in your size anytime this year. Chances are indeed slim. A green blazer is one of the fastest-selling blazers already.

BLUE JEANS

The chic blue jeans I’m wearing this time come from A.P.C. – buy them here. I know, so predictable. I wear these jeans like they were the only jeans in my jean drawer. Which, as you probably know, if you had a chance to take a peek in my dressing room already, are not. I have around 30 pairs of jeans altogether. Yet these blue jeans are my favourite blue jeans.

I could live in these jeans! By the way, have you checked all the most fashionable blue jeans outfits for 2021 already? Make sure you check them out before you get these A.P.C. jeans.

Once you get these jeans, you will want to wear them on repeat. Luckily I’m showing you how.

WHITE T-SHIRT

Even dought I could wear almost any spring summer top with a blazer and blue jeans, I decided to put on a simple white T-shirt. No, not even the fashionable white muscle tee. But a simple H&M white cotton T-shirt. By the way, you can get it here.

HEELED LOAFERS

Last but not least, thing you need to buy to copy this cool blazer and blue jeans spring combination are the heeld loafers. Gucci heeled loafers! Buy here – wear forever.

Trust me, these low heel pumps are worthy of every cent. They are the most comfortable pumps ever. Plus, they go with 95 % of the things in style for spring summer 2021. The remaining 5 % is merely the swimwear.

Anyway, check my favourite outfits with heeled loafers to see all the ways to style heeled loafers.

Fashion blogger Veronika Lipar of Brunette from Wall Street wearing H&M white t-shirt Sandro Paris green blazer blue jeans A.P.C. Gucci heeled loafers sitting on the bench in dressing room

MORE WAYS TO WEAR BLAZER WITH JEANS

Well, there are also more ways to style a blazer with jeans. Worry not! I will show you all my favourite blazer and jeans outfits shortly. ign up for the new post alert to make sure you don’t miss any of it! Up next: 2021 jeans trends, fashionable blue jeans spring outfits, and cool ways to style blue jeans and white T-shirt this spring!