You keep browsing through my blog, trying to find my brunch outfits and coffee date outfits, so I decided to pick up some of my favorite previous date outfit posts and wrap them all in one blog post. Updated for the new season of course and with some new style inspirations. Don't worry, my dear Aussie's and all…
They say everyone has an alter ego. I don't know about you, but I certainly have one. The other brunette in me is spontaneous, loves to wear ripped jeans and does crazy things and is afraid of one thing. Anyway more about my fears and loves later. First, let's focus on this chic yet casual and so ripped outfit…
The long thin trench coat, or to put it differently, a trench robe, is one of the fashion trends you might not spot on the street straight away. Even though it has been here for quite some time now. Well unless you are in Paris or another fashionable city. Surely you will see fashionistas dressed in silk robes…
Fashion Blogger Veronika Lipar sharing her perspective on fashion trends, chic and business style, beauty and makeup tips, and mindfulness. See how I bring my chic style from the street to the office and back.
- Forget the LBD, this Yellow Dress is what You should Wear for a Date Today
- 2 things that are Different About Slouchy Boots in Fall 2018
- Forget the sweater! Seriously! Swap it for this and wear it like that!
- Fashionable, Cosy and Ladylike: Fall Sunday brunch Outfit
- This Dress That Blazer and These Sneakers are Must-haves
By using our website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.