While May Day is here and the most romantic month has finally begun, I couldn't help myself not to wear and moreover not to do something undeniably romantic this weekend. So I dig into my closet, grab the yellow long tulle skirt, a striped crop top and ran outside to the field of dandelions. To sit in the…
Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and little bunnies are hopping in the grass. Oh, and there are chocolate eggs everywhere. Yes, it's Easter. And it's finally time for our favorite game. The Easter Egg Hunt. So grab your basket, put on some beautiful outfit and run out to the woods. And don't return home before you find…
It seems like this spring is a fake news lately. I mean it's way too cold for spring. Surely, we have some sunny days. But these sunny spring days are so cold. In short, the cold season is back. And this is not another fake news. But wait! Don't swap those fancy heels, sandals and fashionable mules you…
Fashion Blogger Veronika Lipar sharing her perspective on fashion trends, chic and business style, beauty and makeup tips, and mindfulness. See how I bring my chic style from the street to the office and back.
- Forget the LBD, this Yellow Dress is what You should Wear for a Date Today
- 2 things that are Different About Slouchy Boots in Fall 2018
- Forget the sweater! Seriously! Swap it for this and wear it like that!
- Fashionable, Cosy and Ladylike: Fall Sunday brunch Outfit
- This Dress That Blazer and These Sneakers are Must-haves
By using our website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.