For quite some time I was daydreaming about making a picnic somewhere in the most faraway part of our estate. I would grab a bottle of champagne, some mini sandwiches, and fruit. And stuffed all of them into the picnic basket. Then, dressed in a nice flirty midi skirt, I would be walking in the meadow, picking wildflowers…
Fashion Blogger Veronika Lipar sharing her perspective on fashion trends, chic and business style, beauty and makeup tips, and mindfulness. See how I bring my chic style from the street to the office and back.
- Forget the LBD, this Yellow Dress is what You should Wear for a Date Today
- 2 things that are Different About Slouchy Boots in Fall 2018
- Forget the sweater! Seriously! Swap it for this and wear it like that!
- Fashionable, Cosy and Ladylike: Fall Sunday brunch Outfit
- This Dress That Blazer and These Sneakers are Must-haves
By using our website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.