If you have been invited to the grape harvest this month, this is what you should wear to look, not only fashionable and situation appropriate, but to stay warm and most importantly dry. Grape harvesting can get pretty messy and dirty, you know what I mean. DRESSING FOR WINE O'CLOCK Autumn, it's the grape harvest…
Fashion Blogger Veronika Lipar sharing her perspective on fashion trends, chic and business style, beauty and makeup tips, and mindfulness. See how I bring my chic style from the street to the office and back.
- #3 Fashion IT Pieces That Will Make Your Business Formal Outfit Look Chic
- Forget the LBD, this Yellow Dress is what You should Wear for a Date Today
- 2 things that are Different About Slouchy Boots in Fall 2018
- Forget the sweater! Swap it for this and wear it like that!
- Fashionable, Cosy and Ladylike: Fall Sunday brunch Outfit
By using our website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.