You know what September Saturdays and Sundays are for in Slovenia and central parts of Europe? Well, you probably do, if you are going to harvest grape vines or you came on Brunette from Wall Street looking for that chic outfit, you could wear for your trip to the countryside this weekend. Nevertheless, if came here just to…
If you have been invited to the grape harvest this month, this is what you should wear to look, not only fashionable and situation appropriate, but to stay warm and most importantly dry. Grape harvesting can get pretty messy and dirty, you know what I mean. DRESSING FOR WINE O'CLOCK Autumn, it's the grape harvest…
Fashion Blogger Veronika Lipar sharing her perspective on fashion trends, chic and business style, beauty and makeup tips, and mindfulness. See how I bring my chic style from the street to the office and back.
- Trench dress: Fall Party Dress that is not even a dress
- LIST OF ALL AUTUMN WINTER 2018/19 EYE MAKEUP TRENDS
- #3 Fashion IT Pieces That Will Make Your Business Formal Outfit Look Chic
- Forget the LBD, this Yellow Dress is what You should Wear TODAY
- #2 things that are Different About Slouchy Boots in 2018
By using our website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.